Research & Development
Administrative regulation related to applied research priorities that makes miners exempted from 10 percent of the state law announced by the mining deputy of Ministry of Industry ,Mine and Trade (Iran).
This plan includes 13 priorities, to inform active miners from research priorities and render a plan to encourage investors to invest in this sector.
These priorities are :
1. Modern methods of exploration, extraction and mineral processing
2. Localization and know-how transfer
3. Production and extraction of REE
4. Coal research projects
5. Using waste and slag to extract valuable elements
6. Molybdenum,Tungsten and Magnesium related researches
7. Titanium researches
8. Graphite Electrodes researches
9. Energy consumption optimization
10. Construction of mineral processing equipments
11. Create and increase of production efficiency
12. Refractory minerals researches
13. HSE projects in mine and mining industries sector
According to this announcment if miners with approval of Iranian ministry of Industry,Mine and Trade in line with these priorities contract with universities, they will be exempted from 10 percent of state law of mines.
Philippine miners are urging the government to lift a six-year ban on new large-scale mining projects in the world's No. 2 nickel ore supplier after the state removed restrictions on fresh smaller ventures.
It seems coal miners are adopting one of two disparate strategies, either exit the business in a highly visible way to buff up your climate credentials, or sit tight, keep as quiet as possible and rake in the cash.
United Brothers Holding -which has its core business in Kurdistan, in the oil and gas sector- awarded Danieli with the order for a new steelmaking plant.
Given the increasing demand for minerals and the development of mining technology all over the world, Iran needs to be equipped with modern technology.
Having about 7% of global reserves, Iran is considered as one of the 15 richest mineral countries in the world.
Amir Havasi; Business & Markets Desk
Iron ore concentrate and pellet prices in Iran are determined as a percentage of Khouzestan Steel Company’s base ingot price, which basically prevents global fluctuations from impacting prices in the country
Mine blast tragedy Day 4:
TEHRAN — Searches continued into the fourth day to find the remaining 13 bodies trapped after a blast hit a coal mine in the northeastern province of Golestan on Wednesday.